• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Daniel T.

1. BII not shifting out of first.

hey guys mi flexplate got grenaded a few days ago and i changed it, but when i bolted everything back, my tranny wont shift out of 1st gear.starts fine, you can even drive it for a couple blocks on first,but then nothing, no shifting to any other gear.what could be wrong? already checked oil...
  2. hey guys,two questions about my b2

Hey guys i appreciate your help on this: i have an intermittent (some times it happens some times not) rough idle,and it also starts smoking when that happens.i think its something like map, tfi, or o2 sensor,or something like sensor related.:dunno: Second thing is mi tranny,i had it rebuilt...
  3. serious ticking sound after tranny rebuild!help!

Hey guys,my bII spent some time in a shop for a complete tranny rebuild.after it was done,something between engine an tranny started ticking real bad,specially when decelerating,is not my engine or tranny its exactly between the two (engine and tranny) any ideas?oil levels are ok,nothing seem...
  4. 4.0 lower intake exchange

hey guys i got a 4.0 engine out of an 98 explorer installe in my rig, and it has the freaking shtty water box (thermo housing) thats always leaking.tired of replacing it, i saw a 4.0 engine from a 97 that has a lower intake manifold or plenum whitout the box, that is, with a normal water...
  5. a4ld gone crazy

hey guys, i got an 87 bronco ii, 4x4, with the a4ld.i had this one rebuilt 8 months ago. lately its been pucking the oil from the vent tube, its not overfilled, oil looks clean, but it puckes a lot.then a replace the lost oil and works fine, until i drive it loaded or for a long period, it...
  6. Neutral safety switch for 4low

Hey, id like your opinion on this: i got no 4low because of the neutral safety switch on tranny not working, and i heard you can bypass it by hooking up two wires wich i belive are the red/blue or white and the pink one.So im triying this, instead of buying that 100 dlls mfkr ill just hook a...
  7. Fix for fkng leaking canister filter

Ok guys, after looking around searching for a fix (a longer lasting one than jb welding the plastic canister) i decided to do something and getting rid of the thinghe pieces, an .Mine was leaking bad, so this is what i did: went to autozone, bought 2 packs of the smaller diameter and 1 pack of...
  8. Sye Kit For Bw 1350?

Does anyone know about a sye (slip yoke eliminator kit) for a bw 1350, you know, ofr a bII with electric shift.If anyone has seen one, please let me know, as far as i know it doesnt exist, or let me know if you did your own conversion, or how to get rid of the slip yoke (other than changin...
  9. BII hard to start

Hi, ive been having troubles to start mi bII, y turn on the key and it does cranks, but sometimes i need to crank it bout 4 or 5 times for it to start, this guy told me it could be either a NSS switch or parking not fully engagin, anyone has had this trouble? can anyone tell me if its one of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad