• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Danger-Ranger96

1. Danger-Ranger96

New to me Ford!!

Well A long while has passed since I've said a word on TRS. Now I'm planning on SASing my 2010 ranger so I had to buy a new truck: It's an 08 f250 XL 4x4, base model 6.4L with ZF6, it's been DPF deleted and I have an H&S mini maxx for it, running +125hp tune. I want to go easy on clutch, EGR...
  2. Danger-Ranger96

Few new mods, LEDS/HIDS/Prekey/Shackles

Well I broke down and bought pre keys, shackles, LED lighting, and 6000K HID's for my truck. Dunno if I posted pics after I had them installed..Here ya go Sitting pretty now: HIDs before I aimed them LEDS: Mine's on the left before I had HID's put in I went with vision X...
  3. Danger-Ranger96

The Black Beauty's Bumper.

Bout time I broke down and did my bumper, here's a few pics just from today, obviously i cut the tubing long so that way I can't **** my angles up :thefinger: Just have the 2 outside corners left to bend, notching the top to continue the grille, and coping the bottoms. More pics will be on the...
  4. Danger-Ranger96

Got my FX4 back yesterday and..

new 4'' superlift lift, 3'' body lift, 17x9 fuel MHT Boost wheels, 35x12.50 Fierce Attitude MTs, Bought the spare, and a spare rack for the box. :yahoo::yahoo: I need to crank the tbars heh she's got a bit of a rake. ***Edit*** Better pics :P
  5. Danger-Ranger96

Lifting my 2010 fx4, Need some clarification

So as it stands right now, i'm buying a 3'' body lift, 4'' superlift kit w/ driveshaft, a new set of rims and a new set of tires :headbang:. But seeings how i'm picky and still currently shopping around and before I get ahead of myself I just want to clarify a few things before I dump about 6000...
  6. Danger-Ranger96

First mod for the new truck!

Seeings how I haven't been on in a while I'd figure I'd keep you guys in the loop, the truck is running swell, 18,000 miles and not an issue yet. I broke down on saturday and figured why not build a custom headache rack for the thing? Tell me what ya guys think! As for being strong, it weighs in...
  7. Danger-Ranger96

Over the summer..

The new truck has been a dandy, no issues thus far, and i have close to 10,000 miles on it so far. My new plan is to get rid of my sled as I barely used it last year. Gonna invest in some parts for my truck IF i can get a lift for a '10 ranger. New rubber and rims. Stock form :D Towed a...
  8. Danger-Ranger96

Look what I built.

As mentioned before i work in a steel shop, we manufacture trailers, and truck decks and do all sorts of custom work transport related. I've only been welding for a year now (2nd year apprentice), but i've learned so much, and I wouldn't trade my job for anything else lol :icon_welder: Anyways...
  9. Danger-Ranger96

Look what I built.

Double Post :P Delete.
  10. Danger-Ranger96

Spy shots of a 2012 ranger.

Apparently it's a ford EU redesign.If this is was headed our way...count me out. :bad: Website here: http://carsspyphotos.com/2012-ford-ranger/ Looks like a 4x4 2500 silverado behind it (in the first pic), so am i to assume this pic was taken in north america :icon_confused:
  11. Danger-Ranger96

My new FX4!

2010 FX4, 5 speed. I realized ford doesnt offer the "level II" package anymore, they cheaped out on the chrome shifter imo :P but hey a hurst can replace it. I only happened to get one pic of it lol, i've been to busy showing my buddies and getting the typical "AH ITS A LITTLE GIRLS TRUCK."
  12. Danger-Ranger96

2010 Lift kit?

Hey guys, i've been looking around for lifts for the '10 model, but i haven't found any, the closest i've come to finding is an 09 superlift 4'', i'm assuming the 09 and 10 models have the similar drivetrain but has anyone heard about not being able to lift them due to this new RSC and TCS shit...
  13. Danger-Ranger96

I'm Comin back!

After much thought, a career change (i'm welding now), a move to a new place. I've come to the conclusion that my 08 f-250 is not for me lol. So as of tuesday i'm trading it in for a 2010 FX4 5 spd, i'm sure its gonna be much like my 07 FX4 LII. It's only $1500 after my trade.. Oh for the...
  14. Danger-Ranger96

I've given it some thought

well guys, as you all know, i sold the ranger...however, i may have picked out my next truck :headbang: i have a job now, and am paying the bills, plus i have 11gs in the bank to do whatever the hell i wanna do with. tell me what you think...
  15. Danger-Ranger96

She's gone :(

Well, i done did it. Sold the ranger for $2000 sure i ripped myself off cause it definately was worth more then that. Since its practically the great depression #2, money was getting a little tight for me..yup been out of work since november and i can't even secure a labor job (which is totally...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad