• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cypress65

1. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

Yeah that makes sense. No code here but it's the end if summer with it still being 80 plus here so no reason for it. I just Saud screw it. It goes up to half after a few mins so whatever I guess lol
  2. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

Guess I was over worrying about it being past cold in that case. Appreciate the help.
  3. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

I haven't gotten around to test it yet but I think I'm just going go leave it alone it seems to work I suppose.
  4. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

I have swapped what was in there sender and sensor to Motorcraft parts. I'm assuming all is left is to try to ground it send see if it works right . Appreciate the help!
  5. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

Ok so it blows hot. The sender is only 1 wire.the truck its a 03 3.0 v6. The thermostat that was in there was a 180. I swapped to a 195 or 192 .
  6. Coolant guage sits under cold but warms up .

I've recently had my engine swapped and now have my truck back and the only thing I notice is that my coolant gauge sits under C but when the truck warms up its only goes up about a quarter above it. Just curious if this is a issue? Ive just swapped out the thermostat,sender and sensor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad