• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Crepiduse

1. Process of removing a ranger cab and replacing?

has anyone done this? is it hard? any tips? I have a side hit no frame damage truck that I am working on, has a supercab, bought 2, one with bed damage and one with bed and cab damage. How would I pull the cab off the damaged one to replace it?
  2. What beds will fit a 96 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab with a 6ft?

what years? any other trucks? I need a bed for mine and want to know what will fit before I go looking.
  3. Anyone have Autocheck or Carfax?

I came across a deal on a 96 ranger that seems way too good to be true, I mainly want it for parts, but it has a title.... I want to see if it was flood damaged or totalled, anyone with a carfax or autocheck willing to run it?
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Timing Belt Won't line up

Lima Engine is a Ford Motor Company automobile engine plant located in Lima, Ohio. The factory was opened in 1957 as the site of production of Ford's MEL V8 for the Edsel car. It subsequently produced six cylinder engines (the 170/200/250 family), the 385-series 370/429/460 big block V8 engines...
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) Timing Belt Won't line up

Who's the one that didn't know?
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) Timing Belt Won't line up

Are you on the compression stroke or the exhaust stroke TDC? Also, I'd recommend changing that water pump while you're there.
  7. 94 Ford Ranger 2.3L

I know it's been asked several times, but I can't find the information. What engines if any will bolt into a 94 Ford Ranger? My ranger is a 94, 2.3l 4 Cylinder (8 Plug), 4speed+1 Manual Transmission It just has no power and I want to put either a v6 or a v8 as either are cheap in the yards...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad