• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Craig45

1. New member hi everyone

Welcome yes i restore Sno jets and motoski. You can’t see it but that is a very rare one. Super jet with double headlights.
  2. New member hi everyone

Your truck is beautiful also. I think I would like a 60-66 short bed. The kick is it must be a manual 3 on the tree.
  3. New member hi everyone

Here as some pictures that I have. I am not at the location where the truck is. It’s not a a bad truck at all , but needs some TLC. Mostly electrical. The motor starts and runs well . Love the old flatheads.
  4. New member hi everyone

5. New member hi everyone

Sorry I have no idea we’re 90 is. If your talking I95 9 miles
  6. New member hi everyone

There are a lot of extra on that truck. Mine doesn’t have blinker or a heater lol. I have them aftermarket like that truck but not on.
  7. New member hi everyone

There are a lot of extra on that truck. Mine doesn’t have blinker or a heater lol. I have them aftermarket like that truck but not on.
  8. New member hi everyone

like the truck, it’s time for something different. All I do is cruise around. Is it worth anything because its a 45? No one can answer that. I believe only a little over 300 made. Need some direction.
  9. New member hi everyone

I have a 1945 ford pickup that I have lost interest in It. It runs and drives in fact I have put on about 1000 miles since I have owned it. I have owned it for about 8 years or so. Would love some advice of what to do with it. I know this sounds crazy but all true. Needs some TLC . Thinking I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad