• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cobrasplash

1. cobrasplash

Sbf headers

Heres a better pic ya not tri y's
  2. cobrasplash

Sbf headers

Well I just pickup a built c4 out of an 84 4x4 ranger with sbf ford headers. But I haven't seen this long tube version before. Anyone who's did v8 swap have you used or seen these headers in ranger. Thxs
  3. cobrasplash

2nd gen on 1st gen frame

Since the frames are the same is there any difference in body mounts. Since good cabs and doors are impossible to find for replacement
  4. cobrasplash

67 1/2 cab bronco frame

I got a guy who is getting rid of his EB frame and front axle for $ 100. ? If I do a sas swap would it make sense to buy the frame with the d30 and use all of its suspension to do the swap and then later upgrade to d44 or jeep 30 as around here they are expensive. Its street driven other than...
  5. cobrasplash

front end swap 98-00

What do I need to swap out a 98-00 front end to 93-97 front? Is it as simple as getting a donor and completely swapping thr front clip and bumper. Cuase I would like the bigger std cab and suspension while swaping in 302 and the body kit from the 93-97 . Mine was 97 splash maroon with good hood...
  6. cobrasplash

dana 30 sas swap

I found a 67 eb dana 30 with 4:10 for $100.00 can it be upgraded with the later jeep d30 parts, ie swaping out spindles for the ranger bolt pattern and u joints. I got a 84 xl 2.8 4spd with 3:08's and a 87 b2 2.9 5spd ngk shafts for spare parts. for every day driving and some relativley light...
  7. cobrasplash

2.8 power improvements

Where can i get headers for a 4x4 ranger 2.8, what cams are ya running, is it possible to use the 2.9/4.0 clutch upgrade on the 2.8? my 84 currently running 3.08 gears and 4 spd. i got a 87 bII with a 2.9 5spd that i am looking at putting the 5 spd behind the 2.8, i got a 390 holley thats...
  8. cobrasplash

2.8 power improvements

Where can i get headers for a 4x4 ranger 2.8, what cams are ya running, is it possible to use the 2.9/4.0 clutch upgrade on the 2.8? my 84 currently running 3.08 gears and 4 spd. i got a 87 bII with a 2.9 5spd that i am looking at putting the 5 spd behind the 2.8, i got a 390 holley thats...
  9. cobrasplash

4 spd to 5 spd

has anyone swapped out 4 spd to go to a 5 spd behind the 2.8 and what other issues are involed with the swap
  10. cobrasplash

supercharger

has anyone tried to use a paxton carb supercharger on a 2.8
  11. cobrasplash

2.8 390 cfm 4bl

has anyone used the 390 cfm holley on the stock manifold with a 4bl addapter? the stock carb is broken, the smog stuff is long gone other than the air pump and still have stock ignition
  12. cobrasplash

rear buckets

What do you guys consider as rear buckets in a bII my rear seat is split and not a bench
  13. cobrasplash

rear drive shaft

are there any problems with the cv style joints v.s. the typical u joint
  14. cobrasplash

rusted tranny cross member and rear shock mounts

Does any one make a tranny cross member for 87 bII 2.9 5spd and i need rear shock mounts because these ones are shot one's broke in two
  15. cobrasplash

v8 -4.0 v6 swap

i was wondering witch would be easier to replace a 2.8. A 4.0 or a 5.0. Also when did ford start using roller cams in the 5.0 and if the efi was batch or sequential since i can switch it from speed density to mass air. I have access to a 86 grand marquie with a 5.0. Here's kind of a stupid ? has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad