• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cmwright14

1. cmwright14

91 Ranger 302 V8 swap

Be prepared to spend alot more time and money working on it than you originally budgeted haha. Also be prepared to pull the engine and trans in and out multiple times while test fitting stuff. Pulled the 4.0 out of my '89 almost 2 years ago.. and just now got it moving under its own power with...
  2. cmwright14

V8 swap, tcases.

for a size comparison. jeep np208 tcase on top, ford bw1356 on bottom.
  3. cmwright14

V8 swap, tcases.

Doesn't completely apply to your specific application, but just to throw some more info out there. I'm finishing up a 5.0 swap in my '89 Ranger. Ended up going with a Jeep np208 transfer case behind the e4od, because the big bw1356 tcase that came with the swap wouldn't even come close to...
  4. cmwright14

SOLD! Bw 1350 manual transfer case $125

They didn’t. The 1350 came from a 2.9l originally
  5. cmwright14

Lmao sorry I completely thought i had put the price in there. I edited the title just now
  6. cmwright14

Selling a Borg Warner 1350 manual tcase. It's the version with the slip yoke front. Transfer case worked just fine, blew up the 4.0 so i pulled everything out to make room for an eventual 5.0 swap. Local pickup only. Marysville, OH
  7. cmwright14

Eec-v 5.0l into an eec-iv Ranger wiring options

Yea sorry meant E4OD not a4od lol. I think i've gotten so used to "A4ld" rolling off of my tongue that i combined the two. Also i was under the impression that the 95 model was eec-v, but i just took the ecu out of the box of random stuff that came with the swap and i see that it is actually an...
  8. cmwright14

Eec-v 5.0l into an eec-iv Ranger wiring options

So im in the middle of swapping a 5.0 / a4od 4x4 combo from a 95 Bronco into my 89 Ranger. The ranger started its life as a 2.9l / 5speed, then about 10 years ago i converted it to a 4.0 / auto with the help of a donor 91 explorer i had. After going through 3 A4ld’s over the years and finally...
  9. cmwright14

2.3 Ranger swap issues

So i blew the 2.3l on my 91 Ranger, and because i needed somethin quick, i picked up a 2.3l from a 1993 Ranger. I assumed that the motors would be similar, which they are, except for the alternator. The 91 Ranger has 4 wires running to the alternator, where the 93 Ranger alternator has 5 wires...
  10. cmwright14

Ranger 2.3l swap

I'm sure this has already been answered somewhere, but i did a search and i could find TONS of 2.5/2.9/4.0 etc engine swaps but not a 2.3. I have a 91 Ranger with a blown 2.3l engine in it and somebody close by is sellin the 2.3l from a 94 Ranger. What is needed to do the swap? is it bolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad