• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Claymoreranger

1. Radio help

I have a 96 ford ranger and I’m trying to find a touchscreen or single din flip out radio that will fit in the bezel. Will a pioneer avh1300nex fit?
  2. Ford ranger camber bolts/ nuts

I have a 96 2wd ranger twin I beam. Do I need the off set ball joints or of set camber bushing for the upper ball joint? I bought all the stock stuff since my truck is all stock.
  3. Oil pressure gauge install

I have a 96 2.3 ranger and wanted to know how to add a oil pressure switch since I don’t truck the stock one. Also if any one knows how to hook up coolant temp switch as well.
  4. Axle swap.

I have a 96 ranger with the 7.5 3.73 gears I want to know if an 8.8 with 4.10 with swap with it no problem.
  5. Cluster gauge help ranger

My speedo works. I just had to replace the sensor and it’s in the transmission. Like I said everything works with the dash but the coolant temp.
  6. Cluster gauge help ranger

Ok I’ll try it. I plugged it up and every gauge other than the coolant temp works.
  7. Cluster gauge help ranger

I have a 96 ranger with a 2.3l. It had the cluster with no tachometer and I swapped it for one that came out of a 95. Everything is working but the coolant temp gauge. It worked in the other cluster perfect. I ended up taking both all the way apart to take out the gauge it self and swap them. It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad