• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by civildefense

1. civildefense

HVAC vacuum feed line to reservoir Part ID

I reached in to grab check the ATF dipstick and broke this in half when it was -10c I have tried all over to find tubing of the right size to patch it with no luck. Just going to replace it 2009 ford ranger 4x4 v6 sport anyone have a part name or number?
  2. civildefense

Broken vacuum tube that controls the A/C

I spoke incorrectly when I said grey tube it is actually black, and I am pretty sure its preventing the HVAC to do anything but go on defrost. I took a bit of the broken bit to the parts store and he said he didn't have anything that small, so i think i am just going to replace the entire part...
  3. civildefense

Its been a bit of an adventure, this truck, thanks for the good info i was really worried i would have to replace this part.
  4. civildefense

So I noticed some fluids dripping from the rear of the engine, lifted the hood, reached down to pull out the ATF dipstick and heard a crack like a dry twig. There is a light grey thin hard plastic tubing that runs along the passenger side of the engine and I have broken it in half. Of course...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad