• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by christ2b

1. christ2b

swap 302 FI and T18...

i start my swap with only the motor the winring and a T18 i don't have any other part so is there any thing i have to worry about? i need a bellhousing to match the motor and trans.. and the clutch assembly!!! i put it in a 91 ranger 4x4 manual king cab aldery swap SAS D44/F8.8. advice or hint...
  2. christ2b

NP 241 or on FM146 ?

can it possible ? i have a great deal on this t-c and i don't know if i can put it on my trans setup...
  3. christ2b

explorer t-c question??

hello i have a 99 explorer sport 2 doors with manual trans.. but the t-c is only integral/4x4/low.... witch t-c a fit and have 2wd/4x4/low ? :icon_confused:
  4. christ2b

deranger!!

hi imy name is christophe and i'm canadian/quebecois! i just create this post to show my ranger and take somes advices :D this is the link for my post on Quebec4x4.com http://quebec4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55069 :icon_cheers: and some pics of what i've done now i will describe my setup...
  5. christ2b

more gear on t-c ?

i have a ranger 89 2.9L manual and i want more low in my transfer-case it a Bw 1354 mecha what is my options ? whitout doing double t-c ? can i buy more lowed gears ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad