• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Charlville

1. Charlville

Seat Conundrum Advice Needed

Hi All Some of you will know that I live in the UK but I have a 98 Regular Cab Stepside Ranger. For quite a while I have been looking to change out the seats. I have managed to purchase some seats from a 99 UK Spec Explorer North Face model. As you can imagine the runners don't line up. I...
  2. Charlville

Rare Saleen Ranger On eBay

Just thought you guys might want to take a look at this rarity Here http://shop.ebay.com/330404491074
  3. Charlville

Seat Question !

Dear All I have a US Spec 98XLT regular cab with a 60/40 bench here in the UK. I have a chance to buy a pair of front bucket seats from a 2007 UK Spec Wildtrack Ranger. Apart from the adjusters being on the other side being a right hand drive, will 2007 spec seats fit in a 1998 Ranger if we...
  4. Charlville

Do The Power Windows And Dome Light Share A Relay Please?

Hi 98 XLT Regular Cab My power windows and dome light are both not working, checked all the fuses and all seems OK. Do these things share a relay and where are the relays please? Thanks in advance!
  5. Charlville

Frustrating dash and tail light problem

I was in the process of removing my dash and stereo to replace both items. All was going well until the accessory fog lamp switch that had been wired for UK legal reasons in my US model truck (by the previous owner) must have shorted internally as I was ripping the dash out :-) I now have no...
  6. Charlville

Fuse Box Diagram Needed 1998 Regular Cab

Can anyone help me on this one please? Don't have the original manual and the Haynes one is **** :-) Need to particularly find the sidelight/dash lighting circuit fuse at this point. Thanks in advance
  7. Charlville

Saw this whilst I was on holiday in the States

Whilst visiting Illinois from the UK recently I came upon this old un S'what you call "patina" I guess ! :-)
  8. Charlville

Mystery Object, Anyone Shed Any Light Please?

Whilst I was working behind the dash on my Ranger I found the following object. It's about 2 1/2" across with a tail and looks like an antenna of some sort, garage opener maybe? It has a sticky pad on one side.
  9. Charlville

Radio Code

Sorry if this is a repeat thread! Does anyone know if I can get my radio code (if I need one?) for my stock CD/Radio in my 98 XLT please? Thanks
  10. Charlville

Wiring advice on power locking add on required please!

All As my Ranger has power locking but not the remote variety, I have purchased an aftermarket kit which I am about to install. Before I install the kit I need to be sure of a couple of things Which system of power locking does the Ranger use (pretty sure it's not D) I also need to know...
  11. Charlville

98 XLT Power Locking Wiring Diagram

Hi I'm going to install an aftermarket remote alarm and door locking system to my 98 XLT regular cab. Does anyone have a copy of the 98 XLT power locking and power window diagrams that they could help me with please? Thanks in advance.
  12. Charlville

General Check

Not had my 98 XLT all that long, so it was time for a crawl around underneath to see how rusty it is! Did a bit of a crazy collage as there were so many pictures! Let me know if any of the individual pictures might be of some use?
  13. Charlville

Small Sub install 98 XLT Regular Cab

All Thought you might be interested to see my small Sub install in my XLT Regular Cab. Wanted to keep the standard audio for now and add a little bit of bass. Sub takes high level input so I piggy backed off the rear speakers. The wire you can see is for the cable remote. BTW got...
  14. Charlville

98 XLT 60/40 Console/armrest Removal

Hi Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I've had a search and cannot find an answer to my problem. As seems to be the case with all of the these consoles the armrest and brackets are broken. I want to take the console out and overhaul it, as LHD Explorers for a transplant are not too plentiful...
  15. Charlville

Remote Powerlocking Question

Hi I have a 98 XLT regular cab. I need to know if I have remote power locking installed as I don't have the remote control? The truck has power windows and locking operational via the rocker switches on the armrests. I have two keys but neither of these have remotes included. My question is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad