• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cathalp

1. cathalp

Selling truck

I handed my plates back last July as I was leaving the country. Now I wish to sell it from my yard. I'm not from this country,I don't know how this works. Can I sell it,how does buyer take it for a test drive? Am I screwed?
  2. cathalp

Pinging back

My pinging improved a whole lot with some TLC after I bought my 98 3.0. I filled up with gas in NJ on my way home from work last week and the pinging returned, put it down to the gas. Filled up at my normal place,pinging still there. I've noticed in the past, if I floor it up a hill, it...
  3. cathalp

Cam sync replacement

I've looked but can't find any pics or guide to replacing this item. It seems lots have done it but not documented it in pictures. Can someone show me a link? Thanks.
  4. cathalp

2 bikes

is it possible to fit 2 middle weight bikes in the back of a full size bed ranger? I plan on bringing a Gsxr600 race bike and XS650 back from Indiana.
  5. cathalp

Strange idle

Today I noticed while stopped at lights that the revs dropped to normal,then the motor gave a clunk and revved up a bit and then went back to normal. It's doing it in neutral too. Sounds like some sort of governer. Any ideas,I have 400 miles left on my warranty.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad