• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

1. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

Help I KNEW I SHOULD OF NEVER DRAINED THE FLUID OUT!!

SO Fellas here's the story.... Bought a 98 xlt 2wd 4.0 5-speed With 150k on it,:yahoo: off this dude a month ago. Great deal too. I love this truck and glad now i can pitch in on this forum... Anyway been changing all the fluids plugs ect... Well Wanted to change the fluid in the Transmission...
  2. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

No CEL or ABS or cruse or knobs for heat/fan light up!!!

I'm new to the forum, and this place made me want to buy a ranger SO I DID:yahoo: Now the demons that are haunting me are... In the dash my dimmer works and all the gauges, and when the key is forward the battery light, seatbelt, and door ajar light come on(all red lights) but when i start up...
  3. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

Help me oh wise fello ranger owners!!!!!

Well I'm greatful because i got to purchase my first ranger, that runs great.:headbang: It is a 98 xlt 2wd 4.0 5 speed Now the issues i would like to tackle and fix with your guys help... 1) When i turn the key forward (before start) i have no cluster indacation lights, for example, ck engine...
  4. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

Help Me oh wise fellow ranger owners!!!!!!

Well I'm greatful because i got to purchase my first ranger, that runs great.:headbang: It is a 98 xlt 2wd 4.0 5 speed Now the issues i would like to tackle and fix with your guys help... 1) When i turn the key forward (before start) i have no cluster indacation lights, for example, ck engine...
  5. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

How to Remove the Passenger AirBag Cover to Paint it???

Happy Friday everyone. So question is can i remove the plastic cover over the passenger airbag? Does it just pry off? Are there screws underneath in the glove box? What i want to do is wrap in it a fabric and it is too cold out side for the glue to work so i need to bring it inside... Please...
  6. Carbon_Fiber_Ranger

How to 4 a sub box in bench seat in ext cab 10 or 12" sub?

Has anyone made a sub box that fits in the bench seat cubby. I would like to remove the seat and stick a 10 or a 12" sub in the hole. Saving me room in the back. If it could be almost flush too that woud just be sick. but i'm sure it would have to stick out a little which is better than have a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad