• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by camP95

1. Sudden power loss and random stalling in neutral

Hey guys. I have a 1995 ranger with the 4.0 liter ohv in my truck. It is a standard. The other day I was passing someone in second gear and when I hit about 4K rpm the engine seemed to do one big misfire and lost all power for a second. I shifted into third and it seemed fine right away again...
  2. 13-54 stuck in neutral

Hey guys. My borg warner 13-54 wont stay locked in gear. This turned out to be why my truck wouldnt go anywhere in all gears. I can hear the shift fork slide when i tilt the t- case back and forth. It will lock into gear when i tilt it one way and slide into neutral when i tilt it the other way...
  3. M5r1 extremely hard to shift

Hey guys. I rebuilt my m5r1 about 9 months ago due to 2nd gear grinding when downshifting and updhifting hard. I just recently went on a road trip and it is now super hard to shift. It was making a grinding noise when i pushed the clutch in but that is now gone. The clutch is fully disengaging...
  4. very loose steering!

Hey guys. my steering has about 2.5 inches of play before the wheels engage. I checked all the tie rod ends and the steering coupler and flex joints and they all seem to be fine. I can grab the steering column right at the the input of the steering box and it turns very freely without any...
  5. Can I reuse my old flywheel?

I am replacing my clutch pressure plate and friction disc. I have to move in a couple days and i have to get my truck all back together. Do you guys think this flywheel is ok to reuse? I Could probly afford to wait one day and get one from my Local ford dealer tomorrow. It feels ok no nasty...
  6. transfer case leaking at rear output

Hi guys. My transfer case seems to be leaking where the rear drive shaft goes into it. its all greasy around the area. Also i pulled out my vehicle speed sensor and it was plastic. the sensor had pieces missing off of it. I reached my fingers into the t-case where the sensor goes in and there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad