• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Caesar

1. Caesar

Fuel pump voltage issue (7V), occasional P0232 Code

I have a 98 Mazda B4000 with a 99 4.0L SOHC Explorer engine that was swapped by one of the two previous owners. I have become pretty proficient at doing some sensor rewiring and reading/intrepreting both vehicle wiring diagrams, but the fuel pump has me stumped. The fuel pump runs continuously...
  2. Caesar

ECU swap, dealing with PATS

So my 98 Mazda B4000 has PATS because one of the previous owners swapped in a 99 4.0L SOHC from an explorer. I confirmed it does have the PCM from the SOHC and not the OHV. Anyways when I go to start the truck with KOEO the fuel pump runs continuously, and doesn't shut off after the set amount...
  3. Caesar

Frozen fill plug on front diff

I recently changed the gear oil and diff cover on the rear of my truck and although the fill plug came out, it did have traces of red loctite on the threads. I tried to undo the front fill plug and it won't budge. I only assume that it also has loctite too. Any tricks to getting these loose? We...
  4. Caesar

Speedo ticks when using signals, brakes, and power windows

The speedo (which is off by between 3-5 mph) in my 98 Mazda B4000 temporarily decreases in speed when I tap the brakes, touch the power windows, or use the turn signals. It only does it for a split second and then it goes back to the normal speed. When using the turn signals it pulsates or ticks...
  5. Caesar

New temp sensors causing truck to stall/not start

I just replaced the plastic thermostat housing on my 98 Mazda B4000, but it has a 4.0L 99 SOHC from an explorer. I bought the updated Motorcraft housing that takes clip in sensors instead of the original threaded type that is known to fail. Truck started up and ran ok until it reached operating...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad