• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by C. W.

1. '96 Ranger

I did not get a new slave cylinder just the reservoir, the master cylinder and the little check valve assembly. I have sold my Ranger since I made my initial post, it was the last thing I wanted to do but she had over 300,000 miles on her and it also had a miner fuel system problem and a worn...
  2. '96 Ranger

I ordered it brand new from eBay. I still have the original master cylinder and another one that I removed from a used Ranger of the same model. The one I removed from from the used Ranger I had to cut the line going from the master to the slave cylinder because the pickup had no tires and was...
  3. '96 Ranger

Yes sir it won't budge at all. I unhooked it from the clutch pedal and tried to push it in further but it still will not give even a little
  4. '96 Ranger

I installed a brand new clutch master cylinder assembly on my 1996 Ford Ranger 2.3L 5 speed manual,, the push rod is stuck in the up position. Please does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad