• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by burn0ut

1. 96 ranger headache

hey guys, so heres the issue, 96 ranger 2.3 manual, tried starting but had no spark, started poking around noticed the starter was spitting sparks,figured well its not spinning enough to send spark. so i go and buy a new one put it on and nothing. new starter wont even attempt to spin, cant...
  2. Rip

to my beloved 99 ranger :( who just burned to the ground less than a hour ago, pictures to follow, anyone in southern wv area got a cheap ranger for sale?
  3. quick question

never had to deal with anything t-case related before, wrenchin on a 99 3.0 5speed, the t-case is a bw1354, recently started hearing a noise kind of liek a bearing grinding. but after reading on here im guessing im hearing the chain inside the case? so my question is it worth trying ot...
  4. help!!!!!!!

hi trs i was going to work this morning and as soon as i shifted into 2nd gear my truck stopped providing momentum like my driveshaft had fallen out, checked under vehicle and saw my driveshaft still in tact, i put the truck in 1st let off clutch and it does nothing except make a spinning noise...
  5. will my....

will my 1998 2.5l engine go into my 1999 ranger which currently hs a blown 3.0? the 98 2.5 was manufactured 12/97 and currently has a 4r44e auto attached to it. The 99 has a m50d-r1 tranny in it and id like to keep it a manual. so i guess my question is will the 2.5 bolt onto the m50d-r1...
  6. another dead 3.0

so on my way into the woods for a day of bowhunting yesterday my 99 4x4 MT, decides to start knocking squealing then stops dead on the trail, im fairly sure its toast, and even if its not i dont have time to try and fix it, however i do have 2 possible donor 4.0s in my back yard. the one is a...
  7. Anyone in Southern WV want to...

get drunk and set my rearend up for me? ill buy all the :beer: u can drink, which im sure is going to be less than paying the shop 150$ to install it, im broke but theres already 2 30packs of bud light in my garage fridge to start it off with :headbang::beer:
  8. 4hi 4 low flashing

ok so im aware this has been posted before ive dug through alot of the search results but i jsut cant seem to narrow my problem down, i dont have cash to go fixing maybes. so heres my problem, every 2 minutes my 4hi 4 low flashes liek everyone elses, theres no noises or anyhting else going on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad