• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bumbleb77

1. bumbleb77

7.5 and pissed

I just found out I have a 7.5 open rear end. Can I just put in the carrier and gears for the 8.8 in the 7.5? Or do I have to get the whole rear axle??
  2. bumbleb77

Transtar Catalogs Came

I just recieved my Transtar catalogs for Auto and Standard Transmissions. Also have all info for Transfer Cases as well. If there are any questions on common repairs, codes and repairs for late model, general questions (which trans went in which?) please drop me a line.:icon_hornsup:
  3. bumbleb77

Speakers kicks in and out

:annoyed::annoyed:I have a 2000 Ranger 3.0L 4x4 ext cab. I have the AM/FM Single CD. My radio speakers keep going in and out. I kick the door or kick panel and it will work sometimes. I have seen a TSB for the Pioneer system amp problems, but I'm not sure I have that one. Thank you for all your...
  4. bumbleb77

Belt Squeal!!

I am a student mechanic. I just picked up a 2000 Ranger 3.0L 4x4 ext. cab with 118k. I have replaced the idler and tensioner pullies and the belt 3 weeks ago. The squeal has returned and does seem to be temperature sensative. It's -10 right now. It does get quieter above 0 and before the temp...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad