• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bubba33code

1. Cut and Turned TTB

I'm in the process of trying to decide where to cut and turn the i-beams. I use the truck mostly for driving, and the occasional weekend trip to the local ORV park. I've seen a lot of people cut and turn them at the ball joints, or they cut them in the middle of the beam. What I'm wondering...
  2. 4 link???

I've never set up a 4link suspension before and was wondering where is a good place to start? I plan in running coilovers in the back, but don't really know where to start when it comes to length of links? Or how far apart they should be mounted on axle and frame or is a triangulated 3 link...
  3. Zimmerman TTB Mod?'s

I was wondering how many people have done this mod? And how long it took on average? What were any problems anybody ran into? And where is the best place to start?
  4. Cheap Lift

I already have a 4" suspension lift. I was wondering if there were anything to get another 2or 3" lift out of the suspension to clear 35 or 36? I'm lookin for something cheap. Got any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad