• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bubba Bonanza

1. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

My wife says I have a auction addiction but Hey when I can pick up this lantern and camp stove for $10 each, I think I'll keep my auction habits.
  2. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I have this Thermos brand lantern with original box and documents. I couldn't find a date on the lantern, but one of the documents is dated April 1st 1964.
  3. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

This must be the devils lantern with a date of 6 66
  4. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I have a 425 stove that I like due to its size, but I can't find a date. Did Coleman make these stoves without dates?
  5. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I have this lantern, but don't know much about it. Does anyone know what kind this is or anything about this type of lantern?
  6. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I think I have 7 or 8 lanterns now that are unfired. I'll post pictures the others sometime
  7. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I added these to my collection that I got at an auction Tuesday. Both the stove and lantern have the same date of 4 72. The lantern has never been used, has the original box and paperwork. Looks like the stove has been used very little.
  8. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I took a few pictures of som of the lanterns. Do the numbers on the bottom indicate the year the lantern was made?
  9. Bubba Bonanza

4.0l engine parts free

Nope, don't have that
  10. Bubba Bonanza

4.0l engine parts free

The engine is a 1990. Originally came out of an Aerostar. Here's what's left over. I also have a 1993 flywheel for an automatic transmission.
  11. Bubba Bonanza

Coleman Liquid Fuel

I'll have to check the dates on some of my lanterns. Not that they are for sale..well, everything is always for sale I guess..lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad