• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Brian8118

1. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

Yeah that doesn't make alot of sense when you think about the oil pan gasket deal but honestly It wouldn't have surprised me if it was true bc some of the way ford built some vehicles so I immediately thought the worst bc of working on my truck since I've had it and it began with the stupidity...
  2. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

Ok appreciate the info and I pray it's not that complicated but since I've worked on this truck myself it wouldn't surprise me if ford designed it to be done that way bc some stuff on the way the truck is built and put together in my opinion is plain stupid
  3. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

Thanks I'll check into it and hope that's it. I replaced the slave cylinder by myself in my driveway. My gravel driveway that is lol sitting on two 6x6 blocks basically and what a pain in the ass it was but I did it and the truck ran pretty good about a year after the timing belt went then...
  4. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

On it and start there. I'll look it over tomorrow bc it was dark when I got home but it's def blowing it pretty good .. Google 1990 ranger leaking alot of oil I think is how I put it and it should bring up the same video I watched. It kinda didn't make sense but everything the dude explained...
  5. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

I kinda thought that also I looked at a quick video on YouTube to get some info in
  6. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

I honestly think it's stupid as shit to have to do either one to change that
  7. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

It's the 2.3 it's all over the transmission it was dripping off the cross member everything from the pan back basically had oil dripping off it just blowing it backwards from the pan. It sat for like 6 months until I changed the slave cylinder and it wasn't doing nothing like that for the 2...
  8. Someone tell me im wrong.. please

I have a 1990 Ford fkn ranger and from what I'm gathering the oil pan gasket needs some attention bc it's blowing oil out pretty good. I recently had the timing belt replaced bc it decided to give up. This was done by a licensed mechanic and a good guy but the gasket can be damaged in that...
  9. Motor swap

Gotcha that's what I needed I figured the harness would be different but the trans and all was changed..thanks for answering
  10. Motor swap

Can a motor from a 1990 ranger be put in a 03 Mazda B2300.Both have the 2.3 in them just not sure about everything else Any help would be much appreciated.. thanks
  11. Hello

What's happening I'm Brian and I have a 1990 ford ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad