• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by boozehero

1. In case you wanted a classic bmw

Old thread, but... ^^^ Solex side drafts! Not Webers. I owned so many older BMWs, can't count them. I (currently) only own 5. 1981 Euro 745 turbo 1980 728 Euro 1975 528 project 1981 533i 1985 535i It's a disease...o_O
  2. Fiat 131 build

Just took a quick spin through this thread. Superior craftsmanship, attention to detail and great concept! I worked for a Fiat dealership in Lynn, Ma in the mid 70s and was their only mechanic for 8 months... I also lived in Torino, Italy for a year - home of Fiat. I have a 1985 TVR 280i...
  3. Difference in Offenhauser Intake Manifolds

I also have several Chevy S10s. I set up a 3.4 (larger 2.8) that really has some good bag to it. Anyway, I'll have to post pix when I return home. I'll be installing the custom built heads, Morana modified 2 barrel intake, a Holley 390 CFM carb, headers (I have to custom build them) and the...
  4. Difference in Offenhauser Intake Manifolds

I have a 1985 TVR 2.8i - Look it up... A pic of my car is on the internet. It's one of the red ones. It has a Euro Ford 2.8 in it, and the Euro 2 exhaust port heads. It also has Bosch K Jetronic injection (CRAP). It makes (supposedly) 160 HPs. Anyway, I am going to jettison the Bosch Jetronic...
  5. Blue Boy V6 FORD/Cologne Engines and my use of them....

This is a fairly old thread, sorry for bringing it back. I guess I need to contact the OP to find out if he can reproduce the headers. I have an '85 TVR with a 2.8 in it and am looking for headers. These look like a good fit since the TVR and Alpine have similar chassis clearance behind the X...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad