• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Booty.B.Bouncin

1. Booty.B.Bouncin

New Member, asking for affirmation & help

I'm getting damn close, I can smell it! Going to have to make & fabricate a few things the the coming weeks, but she's coming along, none the less. Here's the almost straightened '00 cab sitting (not yet mounted) on the '97 chassis
  2. Booty.B.Bouncin

This is the 4.0L '97 that sustained a gnarly t-bone without frame damage. I took this picture after I spent hours and hours of prying, kicking, screaming, and crying, before finally breaking the door free. I took a walk around video, but apparently can't upload a video to the forum.
  3. Booty.B.Bouncin

A couple teasers of what I put myself up against. Since everyone loves some pictures to go with threads! This is the '00 I bought as a donor
  4. Booty.B.Bouncin

I've got the heat shrink, and access to solder. I was thinking about picking up some of those crimp connections with the heat shrink, or something along those lines too. My current problem is do I re-use the connector that came with the '00, or get a new connector... I'm a little worried about...
  5. Booty.B.Bouncin

Thank you for the words of encouragement! That's one hell of a contraption you got there! I'm definitely looking forward to finishing this build. I keep running into things making me want to bang my head against the wall, but that's what I get for not doing ALL of my homework, and getting a...
  6. Booty.B.Bouncin

"duplicate" pictures, for clarity... kind of... It makes sense to me OKAY! Originally I thought I could just splice at the green circle, upon further examination, the red circles are duplicate plugs, so I think I would need to move my edits to the loom up to the purple circle. I'm not going to...
  7. Booty.B.Bouncin

This is the existing connection, leading to the rear of the cab. Speakers, break light, dome light, seat belts, etc.
  8. Booty.B.Bouncin

Alright, I've got another question, and I don't know how far it will go with this thread other than the guys who had already responded. I've been slowly pulling, labeling, and swapping things. I'm getting to the point of putting things back together, and I ran into another snafu. The wiring...
  9. Booty.B.Bouncin

Unfortunately the keys to the 97 were also messed up in other ways, I think my best option would be to go ahead and order new locks?
  10. Booty.B.Bouncin

For sure! Only electrical things I'm worried about as far as this goes is; the cab connection to the chassis harness, I might have to fab something up to make that hole in the floor fit the same as in the 97 cab, also the 00 has power windows, the 97 didn't. Any thoughts on that? I imagine power...
  11. Booty.B.Bouncin

Extended cab on both, thankfully! I did take body measurements on the exterior before purchase. Dash is salvageable, but I'd given up on taking the dashes apart in the tear-down process. I'll look back in to that. I was already thinking of swapping the cluster, for the sake of my own sanity of...
  12. Booty.B.Bouncin

Thankfully both are super cab!
  13. Booty.B.Bouncin

Can I not just swap the computers on the engine wiring harness?
  14. Booty.B.Bouncin

Greetings! Let me start by saying I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post, I'm not really sure where my issue/struggle fits in. Please give me a chance to move the text to the appropriate thread before I get deleted. I joined because every other search I've done while working on my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad