• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Boostaddict91

1. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

That's exactly what I did, I just spliced into the switch at pedal and ran a new wire to the taillight now they work like they should. See if this lasts more than one trip haha
  2. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

Cleaned up the connectors they werent really dirty or corroded and still nothing. The only thing I can think is somewhere between the switch and the tail lights the wire is broken.
  3. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

Yes I have the 3 bulb style separate turn signals from the brakes.
  4. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

That would cause both to not work?
  5. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

So now I'm back to square one no brake lights? Tested them before unplugging that jumper and they didnt work. Unplugged the jumper and then connected the two sides together and they worked. Just noticed pulling in the driveway they arent working again. Third brake light is working and the...
  6. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

Thanks! I crawled under there this morning and it had a trailer harness jumper in between the two trucks plugs by the trailer hitch. I unplugged this and plugged the two truck connecters back together and now the brake lights work! Guess the trailer thing went bad.
  7. 94 Ford Ranger no left or right brake light

I've got a 94 ranger that recently the brake lights stopped working, the third brake light still works fine as does all the other lights in the rear. All fuses and bulbs check out good. This is the style that has the turn and brake as seperate bulbs and I have searched but cannot find anything...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad