• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bluovaldude

1. bluovaldude

Some bag setup questions

If you wanna look at some bagged rangers, check out Rangerpowersports.com However I would recomend going with the djm arms before modifing your stockarms... and as for bagging your truck and still hauling with it, how low do you plan on dropping it ? If you wanna lay frame your going to need...
  2. bluovaldude

Am I on METH?

No... You might, and its a big might, get an inch out of stock coils with your v-8 swap. Most coils will net you the amount of drop they claim to be ( i.e. 3in drop coil = 3in drop ) Aftermarket parts are almost always catagorized by truck and not the engine size. Also with most of the...
  3. bluovaldude

DJM drop kit

DJM has a purty good shock, and Belltech makes a really nice on as well. I know most companies who sale drop shocks will tell you how much drop there shocks are good for. But I would say go with a 3" drop shock from Belltech, get the nitro active 2's. They are some of the better ones on the...
  4. bluovaldude

ranger with a drop

Hurst makes it. Check Summitracing.com They have the best price that I have seen anywhere...
  5. bluovaldude

ranger with a drop

Yeah I saw the truck there too. What size tire are you running up front ? It look extreamely close to what my 4/5 drop looked like with 225/45/17 ... Non the less is a very very nice truck
  6. bluovaldude

Who has the best?

I agree with them as well... I would say that DJM has done a really good job with there suspension components. However I would stay away from most of AIM suspension pieces... I have not heard to many good things.
  7. bluovaldude

Hey look its my truck

She is not much, and its still a working progress. But tell me what you think...
  8. bluovaldude

dropping this thing...

Lowering a 4x4.... Well to be honest if you can get any drop out of it you will get only about 1-2 in if that. Not enough to make a difference. I would suggest buying another truck that is 2wd. But if you are dead set on lowering your 4x4 you can try loosenin up the torsion bars, that will...
  9. bluovaldude

I have a 1994 i want to bag.

Well with circle tubing I would recomend nothing smaller than 3in diameter and at least 3/16 think. I know when I rebuild my fram I will be using 2x3, 3/16 thick. But that round tubing will probably get expensive, check around and do some price shoping first.
  10. bluovaldude

Ok just updated with some more.
  11. bluovaldude

Well this is what I through together, *All Air Kits Include: Relay and Harness Choose your Compressor Air Zenith 200 PSI Compressor Choose your 2nd Compressor (Optional) Air Zenith 200 PSI Compressor 2 4 Fill Valves SMC 3/8" Fill Valve 4 Dump Valves...
  12. bluovaldude

lowering my 92

Yup I hear you there. Oh and hey :worthless:
  13. bluovaldude

I understand the being different deal and thats cool, how else are you suppose to make your truck different from the guy down the street. What are your plans with the bed ? Do you plan on going with a notch cover or just leave everything exposed ? Also how big a wheel and tire combo will you...
  14. bluovaldude

Well when I get home I will put you a kit together the way I would like it. And throw up some links to what else I would recomend, but how much are you looking to spend ? I know I have somewhere around 2k into my bagged Ranger.
  15. bluovaldude

I will recomend not going to FBIRIDES.com not such a great company and they do not have a four link kit long enough for you. But as for what you posted that looks about right. But I would eithe recomend a larger air compressor or running 2 compressors and 2 tanks. And with the 3/8 valves I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad