• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bluemoon

1. Horn honks when trying to install battery

I have a 2003 Ranger. I am trying to install a battery, but the horn starts honking at 1-second intervals when I connect it. Is this part of anti-theft? I cannot seem to find any info on how to get past this. Many thanks, a prompt reply would be much appreciated.
  2. Help ID Transfer Case Shift Motor?

I have a 2003 Ranger FX4, Level II. My 4-wheel stopped working. I have eliminated the switch and the control module as the cause and am now focused on the transfer case shift motor. I removed the motor, took it apart, and was assuming, from what I've read, that the bushing was probably cracked...
  3. Troubleshoot Xfr Case Control Module? Buy Used?

I have a 2003 Ranger XLT FX4, 4.0, automatic. The 4X4 no longer engages, no clicks, nothing. I've read your troubleshooting guide and as many posts as I can find. I'm pretty sure my problem is the control module. Questions: 1. Is there an actual way to troubleshoot my present module with a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad