• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by blue83ranger

1. Need help choosing a skid steer bucket

Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't real sure how important the cutting edge thickness is. If it's more for wear or strength for lifting. The bucket I have is pretty beat up and the cutting edge was broke and it had a bolt on one too that's bent. I'm going to be pretty easy on it but since I...
  2. Need help choosing a skid steer bucket

I'm needing a new, or least different 72 inch bucket for my skid steer but I'm not in any type of construction, I have it for person use and there is an enormous amount of places making buckets and need some advice on either what to get or not to get. The skid steer is a John Deere, made by New...
  3. looking for radiant heat info

We're planning on putting radiant heat in a shed we just had built (36x56) and was curious if there are any "go to" places that would have the best up to date info on how to install it in concrete? There's a ton of info on it, I'm just curious if anyone knew a place that would be trustworthy and...
  4. 04 Explorer, poor straight line handling

I just got an alignment done on my truck, an '04 explorer sport trac 4x4, as it was handling very badly. It would wander back and forth and be pretty unstable. The alignment was off and it is noticeably better but it still handles poorly. I wasn't able to personally take it in so I was able to...
  5. 5 gallon gas tank in stock location on an '84?

I'm looking into swapping out my stock tank in my '84 ranger for a 5 gallon one and was wondering if anyone has done something similar, and if so what tank did you use? I use the bed on this truck so I don't want to cut any part of my bed or mount it in the bed and I want to use the stock...
  6. Aftermarket gauges cut to fit stock cluster?

I can't seem to find the article someone did, I'm pretty sure it was on here, where they took aftermarket gauges and on a first gen ranger used a hole saw and cut into the stock instrument cluster and set the new gauges in. I'm looking to do this and mainly wanted to see what size gauges were...
  7. Alt belt without air pump part number?

Would anyone happen to have a part number for an alt belt for a 2.8 without the air pump? It's for a 1984 ranger.
  8. Anyone put a 8.8 mini spool in a 7.5?

I was looking for a mini spool for my 7.5 and didn't come up with anything but found one for a 8.8 as cheap as $52 shipped. I did find on a mustang site a guy got a 8.8 spool to fit in his 7.5 with some grinding on the spool and was curious if anyone here has done this? and how hard was it to do...
  9. Anyone see any deals on new sheds?

I'm looking to build a shed and was just curious if anyone saw any good sales? I'm looking to get around a 30x48 with 2 over head doors and a walk door and will eventually insulated it. If someone has a really good deal i'll go bigger though. We're kind of leaning toward Morton but the price is...
  10. Suggestions on a receiver hitch winch mount?

Hopefully this will make sense. I just bought a 12,000lbs winch and was needing some suggestions on a good receiver hitch mount plate to attach it to. The plan is to use it on my ranger I only drive off road and my trailer, which i still need to make a mount for. But so far I've found a few that...
  11. What's the easiest way to sharpen a chainsaw chain?

I need some suggestions on the easiest way to sharpen a chainsaw chain without just taking it somewhere or buying a new one. For some reason I just can't seem to figure out how to get a chain as sharp as a new chain is. The best luck I've had is with an electric sharpener that hooks to 12 volt...
  12. Am I insane or is this an ok price for my ranger?

About the last week in December I bought a different truck. ('04 4x4 Sport trac) So I put the ranger I was driving on craigslist, of course after I took everything off it I wanted to use on my other rangers and there was a lot of it, and apparently a few people I know, amongst themselves, have...
  13. ALT wiring

I'm just finishing up durasparking my other '83 2.8 ranger and noticed when I took the ALT wiring out of the harness to put back on the truck that one of the wires doesn't hook up to anything. The plug is on the drivers side, and on the cab side is suppose to have 8 wires in it and looking on my...
  14. How do I watch nascar online, free?

Since we don't have cable tv and nascar for the rest of the season, as far as I know, is only on ESPN how do I watch the races for free online? I found a few places that says I can watch but they send me to about 3 different sites and they want me to download a bunch of stuff I figured there's...
  15. Any recommendations for a driveway ringer?

I'm looking to buy a driveway alarm that is wireless but has a hose people drive over and it rings a separate box. We currently have one of those cheap motion detector ones, and roughly 1/2 of the time it goes off there's no one there. We have it mounted away from the sun as much as we can but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad