• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BleedxBlue21

1. BleedxBlue21

Got my first ride!

For my 17th birthday i go a 2000 Mazda B4000! Talk about a great bday present couldn't ask for anything more then that. I will pic whore it another time when I get pictures. Only down side is its an automatic but hey I got a truck, nothing to complain about. :icon_cheers: The truck so far has...
  2. BleedxBlue21

Another MPG question

Hey guys got a question about mpg. Im looking at getting a 97 Ranger with a 4.0 and a 5 speed and on 35's. Does anyone have an idea (in the ballpark) of what mpg i would be getting? Truck looks sweet but parents are more worried about mpg then looks. Thanks
  3. BleedxBlue21

98-00

Im still looking for my first ranger and i heard 98-00 had the most problems but would it be worth purchasing one and lifting it and what not? My friend had a 99 and his 4x4 went out and he had problems with it like no other but then again he was a little on the shittier side of driving lol. I...
  4. BleedxBlue21

Lets see some Rangers doing work

Hey been on this forum for just a short while and the more i read the more I learn. I dont actually own a ranger but i'm looking which makes me curious to see what you guys got for a bad ass ranger. I want to see some pictures and a little bit of detail would be nice. Lets see those rangers...
  5. BleedxBlue21

Blocks vs. New leafs?

Whats the performance value of getting new leaf springs instead of just getting blocks? Is it worth it to just purchase a kit with new leafs in it instead of getting lift blocks and purchasing the leafs later? And would 6 in in front and 4 in in the rear level out a Ranger? Thanks
  6. BleedxBlue21

Need help

Hey, my names Jerrad and a new member of the ranger station. I dont own a ranger actually just for the fact that Im 16 but I am looking for one. My question would be what generation would be best for me? I dont want anything older then a 93 but of coarse its going to be a project. If i get one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad