• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Blake0000

1. PVH stuck in 4wd

Alright thanks that’ll be my next project figuring those out. Back to the hubs though if you don’t mind. I learned more than I thought I had found when going through your previous links. Today I had a buddy help me so I could watch the vacuum and time it. When switching to 4wd it held 20 in hg...
  2. PVH stuck in 4wd

Well I finally got the wheels back in 2wd. I took the PVHs apart and got the spring inside it to lock back into place where it wasn’t putting pressure on the ring that locked the splines together. It’s holding for now but i don’t know how long it will last. I did realize though from the links...
  3. PVH stuck in 4wd

Thanks for the info. I was already thinking of the avm hubs if I couldn’t figure anything else out. I just can’t find anywhere to purchase them besides eBay. I’ll also look into the propeller joint I was just really hoping it hadn’t started to affect my transfer case
  4. PVH stuck in 4wd

I have a 1999 ford ranger 4wd. It has the PVH (pulse vacuum hubs) system for locking the front hubs in 4wd. My hubs seems to be stuck locked in 4wd and I can’t find anything on how to fix it. When you switch it back to 2wd the transfer case disengages but the cv axles stay connected to the wheel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad