• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Blacksheep Josh

1. Wanted: 2001 Ford Ranger Clutch Pedal Assembly

As stated in title. Need bracket that bolts to firewall, clutch pedal, brake pedal. Thank You.
  2. 5.0 tuning? Who do we go to?

Who do we go to for this now? I did a swap with my 01 Ford Ranger, getting close to startup and need a few things tweaked. Have an SCT Xcal 3 (i think), and it's paired to the ECU I have, just needing a few things tweaked on it. Thanks!
  3. Ongoing Bad Experience With Illusive Design & Fabrications

I'm posting this where I frequent, which is Explorer Forum, RPS, and TRS. I don't have many posts under this handle on here, but I use the same avatar on EF where I have 3500+. On March 29th I ordered a set of upper control arms that were 1/2 of the total control arm kit needed to lower a Ford...
  4. 4.0 SOHC died, so going 302. Need your input, tons of questions will be asked!

As the title says my 01 Ford Ranger Edge isn't doing too well. Chains have been replaced all ready and less then 60k later it's started again. I'm not gonna sink the time nor money into fixing it again when I can find GOOD, used parts and upgrade to a V8 302. Goal of this thread: Currently the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad