• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Birk

1. Just sold my Ranger...

I had a 2000 mod XLT 2,5 Ranger for about a year. The ranger was a cool car, but there was always some fixing going on. With my girlfriend just moved in, we need a car that can pull a horsetrailer too. And 2wd can be fun during the hard norwegian winter, but not usefull. So I traded it for a...
  2. Crankshaft pulley and sparkplugs

I've started the process of changing timingbelt on my Ranger (2000 mod, 2,5, 4 cyl), and that crankshaft pulley is really stuck. How do you guys get that pulley off?:icon_confused: Special tool? And I pulled out two of the sparkplugs, seems like the gap is 1,8 mm on both of them.:shok: Isn't...
  3. Need help URGENT!

My Ranger won't turn over it's engine when I'm trying to start. I've got power on the battery, we even tried with jumpstart cables from another car. When I turn the key, all I hear is a click... Is the starter gone? Or just the relay? We managed to push it to start. So when we got it running...
  4. Park lights on '00 XLT

Maybe a stupid question this, but where are the front parkinglights placed? Are they supposed to be in the corner lights? (those are empty on my car) And how many amps are the fuse supposed to be? According to the Haynes book 15A, but in my fusebox it's 7,5A. Something else in that fusebox...
  5. Spare parts on e-bay?

Hi I'm going to change the timingbelt on my 2000 Ranger 2,5, and v-belt since that most come off anyway. Anything else I should consider change as I tear this apart? Where do you guys buy parts? I live in Norway, and the usual partstores don't have parts for US Ford. I've bought some parts at...
  6. New shocks?

My 2000 Ranger XLT 2,5 2WD needs new shockabsorbers. Any recomandations? No lifting or lowering needed. I'll also need new rubber bushings (or what do you call them), and I've seen alot of them on ebay. But which set to get? Sorry for some bad english, I'm norwegian...
  7. New member from Norway

Hi I'm Birk from Grimstad, Norway. I bought this '00 Ford Ranger 2WD this summer. Nice car, lots of trouble... Today I found this forum, and allready I've adressed some of the issues. Thanx alot, I'm looking forward to talk to you guys :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad