• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bigro 007

1. 87 Ranger 2.9 stroker (210 ci/3.5 L)

Hi I was wondering did he finish is 3.5 liter stroker 2.9 ? And did he bore out the original sleeve in the block to replace it with a wet sleeve ?mi correct in that assumption thank
  2. 2.8 Forged Pistons

bolth engine share the same bore please get the fact straigh for people who are not aware with these engine
  3. 2.9L V6 Engine enhancements

hi you say that the 24 valve 2.9 can do 300 hp if so what need to be done to be able to achieve this i have one and a 2 set of head for it thank bigro 007
  4. Has anyone stroked there 2.9?

Yeah but i heard that the later ford 2.9 head in europe were build the same way does any one know about this or not at all
  5. Has anyone stroked there 2.9?

did the guy who was doing a 3.5 liter with .5 inch spacer finish his engine and did it run? bigro 007 and where can i get a set of world wide 2.9 head ? i have heard they are hard to find if not is there another company who does them with the same kind of performance thank
  6. 87 Ranger 2.9 stroker (210 ci/3.5 L)

aBigro007 Are you still on that site did you finish your engine projet? I very curious to see how it went
  7. 87 Ranger 2.9 stroker (210 ci/3.5 L)

Hi Im curious did you finish your engine?does it run?if so how much more power does it make thank you Bigro007

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad