• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bannanatruck02

1. Bannanatruck02

LMC Wheels- who makes them?

Hi Guys, Looking to lift my Level 2. Plan is to run 15x8's, Superlift and 33x12.5's. LMC truck has some Alcoa-looking rims that are 15x8 with 3.75 backspacing. Part number 50-4575. I called and they said that the wheels are made in America, however, they would not confirm whom makes them...
  2. Bannanatruck02

New Fx4 Ranger lift and mod questions

Hi Guys, Haven't been on TRS in a while. Sold my Sport Trac this past fall, and I missed having an RBV so much that I bought my '05 Fx4 level 2 two weeks ago! Truck has 85 k on it, very clean. I so far have done 06 mirrors and tailgihts, and put some fresh BFG's on it. Other than that, totally...
  3. Bannanatruck02

Backspacing for sport trac with superlift

Hey guys and girls. After a lot of saving up, I am looking to do a Superlift for my Sport Trac within the next month. Currently, the vehicle has fx4 ii Alcoas that I powder coated and 31" BFG's, but I will need to replace them with a more aggressively backspace wheel to compensate for the lift...
  4. Bannanatruck02

Center/Hub Caps

Hey everyone. I just bought fx4 alcoa rims for my ST and I noticed that I needed to get some centercaps for it. For a lot of our RBV's, it's always been go to the dealership for stuff like this. However, I found a website based out of Pittsburgh that does center/hub caps...
  5. Bannanatruck02

FX4 Rims on my Sport Trac Questions

Hey Guys, I just acquired a set of 4 Fx4 Level II alcoa rims for my Sport trac for $185 on ebay! haha! I initially just wanted to "fill out" the wheel wells a little more on the ST. My old FX4 had a more "aggressive" look and I missed that with the ST. I now want to do the 2" TT lift in the...
  6. Bannanatruck02

Sport Trac Help/Questions

Hey Guys, I am toying with the idea of placing new tires/rims on my 2002 ST.... Here's what I have in mind: 1.2" TT in the front 2. 2"Warrior Product #153 Shackles in the Rear 3. swapping my 16x7 for 15x8 and 32"ish tires. I posted a similar thread a while back- and searched around here a little...
  7. Bannanatruck02

Sport Trac Help/Questions

Hey Guys, I am toying with the idea of placing new tires/rims on my 2002 ST.... Here's what I have in mind: 1.2" TT in the front 2. 2"Warrior Product #153 Shackles in the Rear 3. swapping my 16x7 for 15x8 and 32"ish tires. I posted a similar thread a while back- and searched around here a little...
  8. Bannanatruck02

Backspacing on Sport Trac

Hey Guys, I am toying with the idea of placing new tires/rims on my 2002 ST.... Here's what I have in mind: 1.2" TT in the front 2. 2"Warrior Product Shackles in the Rear 3. swapping my 16x7 for 15x8 and 32"ish tires. Here are my questions/concerns/goals: 1. This will be a vehicle that...
  9. Bannanatruck02

'01-'05 Sport Trac

Hey Guys, I was looking for people to post some pics of their '01-'05 ST's. Also, I was wondering if anyone has either stories of a lifted ST, supercharged, or 5.0 ST? Post up those Pics! :headbang:
  10. Bannanatruck02

My Wrecked FX4

Hey Guys, I haven't updated my profile in a while! lol. Last year, I had sold my '02 EDGE and bought an '04 FX4 that I got on a GREAT deal. I had plans for it and everything. Unfortunatley, Michigan winters with the Great lakes are a Bi**h. I have never been in an accident, and on my way...
  11. Bannanatruck02

My New Ranger

I picked up my '04 last about a month ago... Sold the yellow 2002 Ranger Edge I used to have... The '04 is a stock fx4, but I've got plans for this. Let me know what you think. -Josh http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/bjjstratman88/
  12. Bannanatruck02

Tonneau Covers

Hey Guys, I am in the market for a tonneau cover for my fx4... I know about truxedo... But has anyone ever hear of access liners? Check this out: http://www.agricover.com/index.php/products/category/C9/
  13. Bannanatruck02

Which year 5.0 Liter is best?

I have a buddy who is looking to basically give me a 5.0 V8 from '94 and out of a mustang. The block is in great shape, but I'll problably end up rebuilding it anyhow. I have an '02 ranger. I was really trying to nab a block out of a '97-01 exploder, however, a hundred bucks for a complete...
  14. Bannanatruck02

RC Trucks Ayone?

Hey, does anyone else also race/work on nitro-powered rc cars/trucks? If so, I've got a 3.3 T-Maxx, and I'm looking for a ford ranger body for it. I've seen some F-150 bodies and bronco II bodies, however, no ranger ones. If anybody knows where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks -Josh
  15. Bannanatruck02

Greetings.

Hello, I'm new to the site. Great site for Rangers and Ford Trucks in general. -Josh

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad