• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by baker2506

1. Sorry for not proof reading my message.... Ford factory refurb long block. hopefully you can...

Sorry for not proof reading my message.... Ford factory refurb long block. hopefully you can figure the rest out, I will do better next time.
  2. Hi Ron, I have a 2001 Ranger XLT and replace the engine with a factory refund long block. The...

Hi Ron, I have a 2001 Ranger XLT and replace the engine with a factory refund long block. The engine sounds like a diesel. I have had it back to the dealership 3 times where the change 2 timing sensors cassette, then the belt pulley, tensioner and belt, the last time they change the crank...
  3. 2001 4.0 Oil Pressure

What? I really do NOT understand the term Big Jim used "funny things".. Perhaps a better description of you are trying to say would benefit all reading.
  4. 2001 Ranger 4WD no engaging

Thanks
  5. 2001 Ranger 4WD no engaging

When I switch to 4WD in the summer it works every time. When I do it in the winter 50/50 if I'm lucky, no light, no click... bad control module??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad