• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by azrangerman85

1. azrangerman85

98 3.0 Automatic to 98 Compatible Manual Tranny

I appreciate the input
  2. azrangerman85

so you don't think Id need to worry about 3.0 engine pattern and the bell housing ?
  3. azrangerman85

https://spprecision.com/products/m5od-r1-m5r1-transmission-sale.html If I order a 3.0 4x4 manual version of this willl I need to worry about the bell housing bolt pattern matching?
  4. azrangerman85

i dont think they are rare I have seen quite a few locally on offerup
  5. azrangerman85

Please help me . Can anyone point me to the correct order of operations to swap my transmission to manual? Bell housing ? same or different? what Must I do to leave my engine as is and just change the tranny?
  6. azrangerman85

44r4e No Reverse , spotty Shifting / delayed 1998 Ranger 3.0 4x4

an old timer told me he thinks its my tcc solenoid
  7. azrangerman85

Speed sensor turbine error. the sensor fails intermittently but doesnt effect my driving I still have shifting and overdrive off and on
  8. azrangerman85

Laughing ? I depend on getting to work . I don't appreciate laughter at this problem.
  9. azrangerman85

my first symptom came a year ago when my truck delayed shifting into reverse from a stand still. I have changed the fluid at 55k. There are 0 signs of mechanical debris or wear down... the fluid was ruby red . I checked my fluid and it is still ruby red. When I startup in 35 degree weather this...
  10. azrangerman85

2005 Ranger 3.0 transmission overdrive issues

might be dirty fluid in the TCC clutch shift solenoid ( the solenoid has a plunger with a filter) located in the pan , its easy to change out for a novice mechanic. do not suck the fluid out ! only drain it . measure it in a home depot quart bucket then refill the same. I advise adding a tranny...
  11. azrangerman85

Attention AZ Ranger owners Anyone need a 4.10 axle?

Im selling an axle 4.10 / 7.5 its clean, pinon gear and spider gears are all in great condition. I dont need it after I bought it . I have brand new U bolts for it made at a shop for 75 lbs foot torque. I live in North Phoenix , Az. Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/k2RItOrHTDb
  12. azrangerman85

1998 3.0 4wd XLT 4r44e P0715 code and flashing OD

Update : I drove this son of a B up Black Canyon Highway Tuesday night in 90-100 degree weather . All fluid was clean and to spec level. The transmission od flashed , but I pushed it right up that steep highway climb and it held speed, power, and didnt slip. I made it from Phoenix to Prescott...
  13. azrangerman85

Understood. I am factoring in everything you are informing me with . I am going to have Aamco do a drive test and scan it. Tuesday. I have been handwriting data : 32 miles od flash, 53 miles, 63 , 81 , 94 . It flashes then goes away if I rev up and shift to 4-5th gear then clears up.... still...
  14. azrangerman85

Im trying to identify the black plug on the top dead center near the rear of the transmission housing , thats what seems to connect to my speedometer
  15. azrangerman85

the intermittent light flashed after 32 miles of driving mostly stop and go 1-3rd gear . It seems to go away when I hit 40 mph -55 mph .... its intermittent and stayed off most of the day with shifts that feel smooth ... i did notice my speedometer is smoother than before the atf flush

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad