• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ashwolf22101

1. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

Thank you so much
  2. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

It looks like mine is just missing the middle piece between the cap and 'bottom' tube?
  3. DIY Lid to Center Console

Hello I recently bought an old cheap 2001 ranger and I'm wondering if there's an easier fix to this ugly monstrosity than disassembling the whole 40/60 seat and fabric. I would just like to know how to take off the black hinge and put another lid on. Thanks!
  4. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

Yeah it seems to be doing fine. Haven't seen any smoke from leaking oil so far, so it has a pretty tight seal. I'll see if I can find a replacement at a junkyard. I can't find the part anywhere online.
  5. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

Lol.. Yeah I might go check that out. Can't find the part anywhere online.
  6. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

Okay guys here are some pics I took today Didn't want to take the tape off because it's been holding well, but I will tell you that when I removed it before and bought the correct cap that it had nothing to thread onto.
  7. New 2001 Ranger, Duct Tape around Oil Cap?

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm a slight noob when it comes to mechanic work as I've been slowly learning the basics :) I bought a 2001 Ford Ranger with lots of cosmetic damage, but the engine is in pretty much pristine condition- except for this one problem. There is duct tape...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad