• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by armyhooker

1. armyhooker

Transmission identification help

I have a 1997 ford ranger with a 4.0 I want to rebuild the tranny. the issue is that I bought a junkyard tranny a couple years ago and swapped it in. I don't know whether its a M5OD-R1 or a M5OD-R1HD. I think it came out of an exploder but I'm unsure and if it did I don't know what year. Any...
  2. armyhooker

1997 ranger disc brake conversion question

First I wanna start with..... I did read through the tech articles and I did read the sticky thread. I am just wondering if the kit from summit that cost $378 works. All it says under application is will not work on truck axles. Why is that? I saw in the tech article that people do mustang...
  3. armyhooker

63 in Chevy leafs

I'm plannin on swapping in some 63 in leafs. I've read plenty on here, learned a lot. I just want to be absolutely certain, or atleast as certain as possible on what I need to do the swap and maintain my current ride height. I'm guessin I have around 9 inches of lift with 35s, and already have...
  4. armyhooker

Explorer 302 swap into 97 ranger

Just need a little help with my 302 swap. I'm in Afghanistan right now, plannin out a 302 swap for when I get home. Gonna get an explorer around the same year(97) , a zf5 tranny, and probably a bg1356 transfercase. I got a pretty built sas'd ranger that's a lot of fun, but I need more power...
  5. armyhooker

97 SAS in GERMANY, need advice!!

So, Im stationed in Germany, and Im about to ship my 97 ranger over here. Its gonna take 6-8 weeks to get here, and since last time I was home on leave i s*#! a tranny, I figure while im waitin on it I'll order a rebuild kit for the tranny i ended up swapping in there that is knockin on the door...
  6. armyhooker

Howdy from Germany!

my names brandon. Just joined the forum from all the way out in germany. im stationed out here. Just finished up my Sas and a few other things on my 97, back in Oregon, and my dad is gettin her ready to get on a boat and ship her out here so i can show these germans whats up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad