• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Arctic_LII

1. Arctic_LII

03 Level 2 rear-end humming...

So I bought my truck with 42k miles, at 70k, I started hearing a humming sound from my rear-end when it is under load. I did a brake inspection and found a right rear axle leak. Replaced both axle seals and fluid with redline, plus the friction modifier. The rear-end was full of water when I...
  2. Arctic_LII

'03 Levell II 4wd dash lights stick...

I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find any ideas on this. It has a manual tranny and t-case and when I put it in 4wd, the light sticks for about an hour. When I put it in 4lo, It also sticks and my speedometer reads very very low at high speeds. Does anyone have any ideas? I dread...
  3. Arctic_LII

2000 Electric Ranger

I'm sure it's been posted before, but here is some good pics and info... Check out the trailer ball, haha! http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/992779251.html
  4. Arctic_LII

03 Level II Front skid plates?

Hey, I'm new to this site and so far from just cruising around, it has been very helpful. I'm the owner of a 03 FX4 L2 and love everything about it. It was bought new in Barrow, Alaska and spent most of it's life up there. The person I bought it from installed a front tow bar to drag it behind...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad