• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Andyrose

1. A/C clutch electric schematic

You know it would be nice to know the following specifications. Cut in and cut out pressure at standard temps say 80 DEG F. Also capacity in lbs of R12 refrigerant on this 1989 3 liter FORD RANGER XLT.... anyone have an estimate?
  2. A/C clutch electric schematic

Could not read that link. I do not have permission. Can you tell me what the upper and lower pressure settings should be? I am going to look for the leak with this setup.
  3. A/C clutch electric schematic

Wow, thanks for all the great info. So I went and talked with counter guy at NAPA auto and he said, oh yeah you can add 134a to an R12 system no problem. Then he tried to sell me the adapter kit, a hose to canister and canister of 134a. I am like thinking something does not add up here. So...
  4. A/C clutch electric schematic

Wow, thanks for all the great info. So I went and talked with counter guy at NAPA auto and he said, oh yeah you can add 134a to an R12 system no problem. Then he tried to sell me the adapter kit, a hose to canister and canister of 134a. I am like thinking something does not add up here. So...
  5. A/C clutch electric schematic

Update the early refrigerant is over $60/lb. going to convert to R134A. Check my steps, 1evacuate old refrigerant. 2 remover schraeder type valve. 3 remove each fitting to coils next to radiator. 4 replace O rings with nitra-bundle o rings. 5 attach adapter to for R134A cans, 6fill correct...
  6. A/C clutch electric schematic

Found some R22 in a 3lb. Couldn’t I just top off the system once each spring? Tested clutch off vehicle and works fine. The pressure must just be a bit low, it would be nice to just top off? Andy
  7. A/C clutch electric schematic

So, do not use any of these? I thought I could read pressure with a tire air pressure gauge...not same.
  8. A/C clutch electric schematic

Thank you for information. I will likely try to add some coolant and also take off and inspect clutch
  9. A/C clutch electric schematic

My clutch on AC not engaging even when I apply 12 volt to terminals. Why two terminals or conductors at plug-in? 1989 6 cylinder 4x4. is there a schematic for AC switch fuse and wires? Where? 10 amp fuse okay no juice getting to plug in on clutch/compressor

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad