• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AmericanMan

1. Lifting my 01 4x2

Hey Danno, thats a sweet looking ranger you got! Looks good with the body lift although I dont think i want to go that route, looks like a lot to deal with as I will be installing it myself. So far after reviewing the how to sections I'm intrigued by the f150 coil conversion, and how that could...
  2. Lifting my 01 4x2

Coils. And ill definately hit that how to tech page. Im still learning the site thanks
  3. Lifting my 01 4x2

So I am new to suspensions and ford, I would like to lift my ranger anywhere from 2" to 4". I wouldn't like to spend a ton of money, Im not opposed to hitting the junkyards to find parts as well but will also buy new if that's the better option. I saw the maxtrac lift kits but after reading...
  4. HI from St Louis

Just acquired a 2001 Ford Ranger ext cab stepside with 4x2 3.0L v6. Im super stoked! Its in great condition and I have some good plans to make it even nicer. I am sure I will use these forums and information to help me out. I look forward to all the wisdom and knowledge yall have.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad