• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by alonsito0114

1. Ford ranger 1990

I got a ford ranger 1990 4.0l 4x4 xlt I need two doors mine are a rusted and i was wondering if any door will fit my 1990. Ranger
  2. Ford ranger 1990 4.0l

Does any body know if a ford explorer cluster is the same as a ford ranger 1990 4.0l
  3. ford ranger 1990 4.0 4x4 xlt

What do i need to disconect the fuel pressure regulator from the fuel line?
  4. ford ranger 1990 4.0

Its normal for my truck when i leave it running for 10 mins will heat up to much like 3/4 on the temp gauge Is the normal can i do anyrhing to fix it?
  5. ford ranger 1990 window motor

I bought a window motor from LMC truck, and the instructions said to just cut the wires and replace the plug if it is not the right one, so thats what I did. However now the up button makes my window go down and vice versa. Should I switch the cables? Put the red with yellow and yellow with red...
  6. ford ranger 1990 4.0

This morning i started my truck to go work it run for 2 mins and i notice it was leaking gasoline so i didnt drove it at all so i got home and turn it on but no gas leak nothing At all im going crazy been checking everywhere all gas lines any idias i look in the morning that the leak was from...
  7. ford ranger 1990 4.0 xlt

So i live in nevada and never rains but yesterday rain for an hour and i notice water got in to my back window and i dont know if i shouldjust replace the ruber trim or put glue on it any ideas? Also my driver side window wont go up at all but will go down i can hear the motor working but the...
  8. ford ranger 1990 4.0 4x4

Does anybody has a video how to replace the front left axle seals? Is been leaking oil :icon_surprised: I been looking on the internet cant find any plz help i have the manual but doesnt really explain how to do it
  9. ford ranger 1990

I been looking on the internet for a push bar but i cant find one at all any ideas where i can find one thanks ford ranger 1990
  10. ford ranger 1990 4.0

I need help i try to change my transmission oil but the filter looks different then the one i bought the one is on the truck thy told me is for a newer year but it doesnt have the stickeer on of any info on the transmission any ideas?
  11. ford ranger 1990 4.0

I was wondering if i can exchange parts from a ford explorer to a ford ranger 1990 4.0 Like the radiator and the shround fan cover ?
  12. Ford rAnger 1990 4.0l cold air intake

I was wondering if I could put an cold intake I been searching online can't find one for it any ideas plz. Help
  13. ford ranger 1990 4.0l

I been having problems with my idle and my check engine light came on it show me code 53&63 any sugestions need help has a new tps

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad