• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Albqracer7

1. Albqracer7

Found! 1984 Ranger 2.3 Crankshaft pulley/ harmonic balancer

I'm in desperate need of a straight and true harmonic balancer/ crankshaft pulley for a 1984 Ranger 2.3 with factory air conditioning. Two 6 rib serpentine pulley, smaller diameter inside larger diameter outside. Thanks!
  2. Albqracer7

Wanted Factory tube header

Thanks ! My manifold is severely spider cracked, no fixing that one.
  3. Albqracer7

Wanted Tow Bar

I have a Blue Ox Acclaim BX4330. It hooked up to a bar just like you have. It is in very good gently used condition with all hardware and safety cables. I can't seem to upload photos, please look it up online and see if it looks like it would work for you. Thanks ! ( I'll make you a great deal)
  4. Albqracer7

Wanted Factory tube header

Need to replace my severely cracked cast iron exhaust manifold. 1984 Ranger XL 2.3 Lima. Thanks !
  5. Albqracer7

Wanted 1984 Ranger Grill guard wanted

Looking for a grille guard for my 1984 Ranger. Thanks !
  6. Albqracer7

1984 Ranger XL 2.3 automatic parts wanted...

I'm new on the forum, the proud owner of a 1984 Ranger XL 2.3 automatic. 83,000 original miles, a true barn find. The truck is nearly pristine but I'm looking for some parts to help driveability. Specifically a two barrel intake manifold and a cruise control vacuum pod/ servo/ cable set up. Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad