• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ajune93

1. ajune93

front sits low after 4 inch lift

Hey all, Just a couple months ago I completed at inch lift to my ranger. Overall everything went well but I did notice the front still sits lower than the rear. I have considered a body lift but that will probably just make it more noticeable. My question is could fix this issues by adding coil...
  2. ajune93

Upgrading stock suspension

Hey all, I have a 1996 Ranger XLT super cab 4.0 2wd. I have installed a 4 inch lift kit from rough country already. So I got drop brackets and all that in the front and blocks in the rear. I was wondering what kind of radius arm brackets are available and what I can do to eliminate the blocks in...
  3. ajune93

28 spline to 31 spline worth it?

Hi all, I have a 1996 Ranger 2wd, i run 33s with a 4 inch lift. I have yet to regear (running 3.55 limited slip stock). I want to regear soon and also am considering adding a locker. With all this to possibly invest into the axle i want to make sure it will hold up. Seeing as im runnin a 2wd...
  4. ajune93

Fit 33s on 2wd Ranger

Hey all, I'm new to the forum but need some help with tire fitment. I have a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd. I am wanting to fit BF Goodrich 33x12.50r15 on 15x10 Cragar soft 8s on my truck. I have already completed a 4 inch lift and from what I've researched I might need to do some fender trimming. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad