• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by airman000616

1. PCM replaced and working, but now ABS has VIN mismatch

Update thus far, not fixed, but fixed something. New code C1805, Mismatch PCM and/or ABS/TCM module. Not a VIN mismatch, but still a mismatch fault. But I have learned a few new things for IDS. As far as I can tell, everything is programmed and set with the right VIN. I tried looking to see if I...
  2. PCM replaced and working, but now ABS has VIN mismatch

Thanks RonD, I think I found my issue on the thread you gave. Looks like I need to remove my old session files before I can do the key-off PCM reprogramming, but its not just open the folder and delete the file. I found a step by step procedure on an IDS forum. If that works I'll post it on this...
  3. PCM replaced and working, but now ABS has VIN mismatch

I did a transmission swap - auto to manual - and got everything running good, but I can't clear the ABS fault for VIN mismatch, B2900:E0. Using Ford IDS and VCMII with the latest version and updates, tried reprogramming the PCM and the ABS in Programmable Module Installation and both operations...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad