• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ahurtinalbertan

1. ahurtinalbertan

Towing holiday trailers with my 3.0 3.73 Ranger?

I am looking into buying a little holiday trailer with my Ranger. I tried a few years ago to put a little 15' foot trailer a few years ago but my little girl had some troubles with wind resistance ont he highway. Also I notice that pulling our 3000 pound MasterCraft on a tandem trailer was a...
  2. ahurtinalbertan

Towing holiday trailers with my 3.0 3.73 Ranger?

I am looking into buying a little holiday trailer with my Ranger. I tried a few years ago to put a little 13 or 15' foot trailer a few years ago but my little girl had some troubles with wind resistance ont he highway. Also I notice that pulling our 3500 pound MasterCraft on a tandem trailer...
  3. ahurtinalbertan

Center console for manual transmission?

:icon_confused:I am looking to put leather bucket seats out of an Explorer into my 01 Ranger Edge regular cab. I will be able to search this on this and the X forum without any difficulties as far as fit etc. The question I have unanswered after a lot of searching is what options do I have for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad