• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aaron_ariens

1. aaron_ariens

PNW: Oregon - Blue Lake Meet!

Hey guys! It's that time of year again! We will be having the Blue Lake meet on the 27th of Aug, at 12! Hope to see everyone there. We have about 5 guys from another forum from wa/or coming. 21154 NE Blue Lake Road Fairview, OR 97024 Let's make this a huge meet, fill the park! On a side...
  2. aaron_ariens

PNW Crew - Seattle meet, October 2nd.

Alright... here it is... instead of doing the bi-monthly Centralia meet we are moving it to Seattle. If anyone has any ideas of where you want to go discuss here... otherwise the usual 12pm sound good? We have a couple guys from Oregon coming, and probably about 5 from WA coming, lets do this...
  3. aaron_ariens

Great, now what...

Alright, so I just got home from my oil change, and I have a tiny hairline crack on the top of my radiator. It was bubbling quite a bit. :dunno: So, is there anything I can use to stop it until I get funds to fix it? =/ is JB Weld any good? It looks like the top part is made out of plastic...
  4. aaron_ariens

speed limit

91 in mine on the way home from the Jason Aldean concert. I called my friend after I parked, "DUDE, I HIT THE LIMITER IN MY RANGER!" "No way, how fast?" "91" "HAHAHAHAAHAHAH" "=["
  5. aaron_ariens

speed limit

91 in mine on the way home from the Jason Aldean concert. I called my friend after I parked, "DUDE, I HIT THE LIMITER IN MY RANGER!" "No way, how fast?" "91" "HAHAHAHAAHAHAH" "=["
  6. aaron_ariens

speed limit

7. aaron_ariens

Kinda neat...

http://www.jcwhitney.com/SUNFLECTOR_REAR_WINDOW_SUN_VISORS?ID=12;0;200000658+2001+1101001565;0;100002;ProductName;0;0;0;0;2004983;0;0 I think this would be kinda neat to have, I've never seen one before.
  8. aaron_ariens

Washignton State Rangers?

GO HERE: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70068 =] thanks.
  9. aaron_ariens

Centralia WA Meet, Jan 16th!!

Hey guys, this is a copy from ranger-forums: Date: 1/16/10 Meet at Harolds Burger Bar: 727 South Gold Street in Centralia Time: 12 pm NORTH ENDERS: Meet @ Tacoma Krispy Kreme @ 1030 am - READY TO LEAVE AT 11 I went to this meet last time, it was fun. You guys should come!:D
  10. aaron_ariens

So I might sound silly...

but when I'm driving, just having a good time, great music, nice day out, and I look down to see that shiny ford emblem, it just makes my day. Maybe it's just me. :icon_thumby:
  11. aaron_ariens

2002 Nissan Altima probs...

Okay, so my friends 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 4cyl, about 120K, is having some issues... -The heat only works when going highway/freeway speeds, but no heat come out at all when sitting or in town driving. -The car seams to pull a bit. -When you start it on any type of incline, it starts, and...
  12. aaron_ariens

Ford Storys.

Cool. Check them out. http://www.thefordstory.com/your-stories/old-meets-new/
  13. aaron_ariens

ATTN: Please help, I'm stuck, and need my truck soon.

Okay, so I am trying to replace the blinker relay (flasher box) and I'm stuck. I have no idea where it goes, except "right of the steering colmn, under the interment cluster" I can't find anything. I took out the spedo and still nothing. please help! :icon_welder: (the pics are pre-spedo removal)
  14. aaron_ariens

Oh my GOSH! =[

Alright, so tonight, on my way home, I was following behind a newer red Merc. Sable, and a blew a tire. No big deal, stuff like that happens. BUT HE KEPT DRIVING! I was like, Oh man, so stayed back a little bit. Then like who minutes later, another tire blew, at still driving at like 55mph...
  15. aaron_ariens

Blinker relay?

Where is the Blinker relay? How would I get to it? I'm not too car smart so any step-by-step I can get would be awesome. My hazards and blinkers are not working, so I'm assuming that I need a new one. thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad