• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99rngr

1. 99rngr

cab/clearance lights

I was wonderin if anyone has ever put cab lights on their ranger. if so can you post some pics of it. ive been kinda interested in doing it but not sure how good it will look. thanks!
  2. 99rngr

hitch after body lift

well i just installed this brand new valley hitch that i got from a guy off of craigslist. but im wondering if there is anyway for it to look better with a body lift. the hitch is a tubular style. if anyone has any ideas without a lot of cutting or anything like that it would help a lot. thanks.
  3. 99rngr

Explorer hitch on Ranger

From what ive read i dont think it will work. but i just wanted to make sure. I was wondering if a hitch off of a 2000 explorer will fit on my 99 ranger.
  4. 99rngr

steering wheel shaking

i just installed a body lift on my 99. and right after i did that my steering wheel will randomly shake horribly. once i get back down to about 30 it will go away. then maybe another mile or so it will come back. the shaking is so bad that it feels like its bouncing my whole truck. any help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad