• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99RangerKrazy

1. 99RangerKrazy

Tranny ticking?

Hey all, I have a 99 Mazda B2500, manual, 2WD. Has been driving just fine but within the past couple days a very noticeable ticking sound has sprung up. It sounds like the lifters ticking; however, the sound only occurs while driving. If I push the clutch in the noise goes away, so it has me...
  2. 99RangerKrazy

Slight grind after new clutch

Hey all, Just put in a new clutch assembly (slave with throwout, pressure plate, friction disc, flywheel). Got it bled, nice firm pedal, good to go. However, there is now a slight and intermittent "grinding noise" that sounds like it's coming from the clutch area. The best way to describe...
  3. 99RangerKrazy

Clutch pressure - Good to losing pedal and then back to good

Hey all, I searched and didn't find anyone with this particular problem. Truck is a 99 Mazda B2500. 146k miles. Unsure if clutch assembly (slave, master, clutch assembly) has been replaced. When I first leave my house, the clutch pressure is great, a nice full pedal. After driving for a bit...
  4. 99RangerKrazy

Clunking when coasting in neutral

Hey all, I'm having problems diagnosing a clunking sound from my 99 Mazda B2500. First off, specs are 99 Mazda B2500, two wheel drive, five speed. The driveshaft is a one piece driveshaft, with a slip yoke on the end that inserts into the rear of the transmission. The clunking sound sometimes...
  5. 99RangerKrazy

Clunking when coasting in neutral

Hey all, I'm having problems diagnosing a clunking sound from my 99 Mazda B2500. First off, specs are 99 Mazda B2500, two wheel drive, five speed. The driveshaft is a one piece driveshaft, with a slip yoke on the end that inserts into the rear of the transmission. The clunking sound sometimes...
  6. 99RangerKrazy

Shifting after warm

Hey all, When my truck (99 B2500) is still cold, like right after I take off, the first ten shifts or so are very smooth, like I would expect. But after the truck warms up a bit, probably after about 15 shifts, it becomes noticeably more difficult to shift. It's not impossible to shift, but it...
  7. 99RangerKrazy

Do you own anything cool?

I was just wondering what you all have that you think is really neat, cool, awesome, unique, rare, etc (BESIDES your RBV, of course). This all stemmed from something my Mom showed me today. We were watching this show on Jesse James (the outlaw) and these archaeologists trying to find treasure...
  8. 99RangerKrazy

"Internal lubricated parts"

Hey all, I just bought a Mazda B2500 two weeks ago. It started losing coolant (within a week) so I took it back to the dealership and they had me take it to the shop they use for their vehicles. They found combustion gasses in the coolant...great. Turns out it has a leak in the head gasket. I...
  9. 99RangerKrazy

Mazda B2500 clutch/tranny issues

Hey all, Just bought a 99 Mazda B2500, 5 speed. It has 145k miles, clean as a whistle inside and out. I drove it, ran great. Drove straight as an arrow, shifted through all the gears great. And now... When it's still cold/it hasn't warmed up yet, it shifts like it just came off the factory...
  10. 99RangerKrazy

Mazda B2500 losing coolant

Hey all, I'm losing some coolant somewhere on my 1999 Mazda B2500 at the rate of about 1/4" in the reservoir per week. I'm not sure where, it's not leaving any sort of drops or puddle underneath. I also crawled underneath the truck and it's completely dry, no trace of an external leak. I've...
  11. 99RangerKrazy

1999 Mazda B2500 issues - clutch/tranny and coolant loss

Hey all, Just bought a 99 Mazda B2500, 5 speed. It has 145k miles, clean as a whistle inside and out. I drove it, ran great. Drove straight as an arrow, shifted through all the gears great. And now... When it's still cold/it hasn't warmed up yet, it shifts like it just came off the factory...
  12. 99RangerKrazy

Thoughts on this Navajo?

http://kpr.craigslist.org/ctd/2173431560.html I went and drove it. It pops out of gear occasionally but not all the time. For example, it'll pop out of gear if you're in a parking lot and you're just trying to cruise along in 1st gear, then it'll pop. Maybe bad shift forks? Syncro? The rig...
  13. 99RangerKrazy

Interesting BII...

Intriguing...def needs to be redone/smoothed out, but interesting nonetheless: http://eastoregon.craigslist.org/cto/2108966162.html
  14. 99RangerKrazy

Paid off my bike today..

..and boy does it feel good! I was going to take the money and buy a new project rig instead..however, I did the sensible thing and completely paid off my motorcycle, way earlier than expected. I'm pretty happy now. It won't take me long to save up enough to get started on a BII project anyways...
  15. 99RangerKrazy

Premium Membership

I renewed my Premium Membership a couple weeks ago, and I've still got the membership of a regular member. Just wondering what to do... I've PM'd Jim a couple times, haven't heard anything back though. Just checking in. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad