• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 98_RangerDanger

1. 98_RangerDanger

Hello from W.N.C

Hello Neighbor! im in Greenville, SC so not too far from you
  2. 98_RangerDanger

looking to lower my 98 Ranger but im new to mini trucks

Thanks so much! i appreciate it and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR TRUCK! its def an inspiration!!
  3. 98_RangerDanger

Yes i do, sorry again for being a newbie but one last question. IF i went with the 3" / 4" kit without shocks, i couldnt keep my factory ones correct? i would have to end up getting new shocks anyways? just looking at budget and all
  4. 98_RangerDanger

what does it mean if you have torsion bars? Are you unable to use those lowering kits?
  5. 98_RangerDanger

Great looking to truck! looks very similar to what i want to do. so prob. going with a 3" F / 4" R
  6. 98_RangerDanger

Yeah I don’t want to go so low since this is my daily driver to and from work now. Just to give it a little lower stance. So 3” / 4” is prob my lowest I go after researching and looking at others
  7. 98_RangerDanger

awesome thanks so much for your input. Major Help!
  8. 98_RangerDanger

Thanks so much for the info! Truly Grateful. Here are the kits im looking at: 3" / 4" Drop It says i need shocks, so that is what confuses me... Then there is this kit that has everything: 3" / 4" Drop with Shocks And This one without Shackles (which from what you stated would really drop the...
  9. 98_RangerDanger

Hey everyone, I’m looking to lower my 98 Ranger but not quite sure what to go with. I don’t want to slam it to the ground but also don’t want to lower it and it looks like nothing has changed. So I have a few questions and would appreciate any info or help since I’m new to the lowering game. im...
  10. 98_RangerDanger

New Here, just got a 98 Ranger I’m working to make my own

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone. Getting tint done today and gonna be adding tail lights and lowering it (not sure how low) and new wheel and tires.
  11. 98_RangerDanger

New Here, just got a 98 Ranger I’m working to make my own

Hey everyone just wanted to pop in say hi and introduce my new truck “Ranger Danger”. Hope to be posting more photos soon. Just got some parts to fix interior stuff and just added clear headlights and markers and red led third brake light.
  12. 98_RangerDanger

Looking to lower my 98 Ranger, I’m New Please Help! Subscribed Search this Thread

Hey everyone, I’m looking to lower my 98 Ranger but not quite sure what to go with. I don’t want to slam it to the ground but also don’t want to lower it and it looks like nothing has changed. So I have a few questions and would appreciate any info or help since I’m new to the lowering game. im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad