• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

97RangerXLT's latest activity

• 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    But.......... But.......... I just had the new TRS Staff Coach painted for the anniversary. I dig the Ranger. I'd love to see and...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    The funny part about this picture is that his camera doesn't have a viewfinder to look through. He loves that camera. Lots of pictures...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    It was funny, for quite a bit he thought it was a real fire. @Mrs. Eighty Five is starting to think she needs one of these...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    The rally ends at the expo Food for thought for @snoranger ... Totally built out AEV Jeep, the exhaust pipe...
  • 97RangerXLT
    Breakfast was a quick round of breakfast burritos Brisk but beautiful morning. Campground was pretty open on Thursday night/Friday...
  • 97RangerXLT
    Anyway... got the car loaded up and ready to roll. Lots of rain on the way down. Don't see that every day. or that either...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Mrs. Eighty Five's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    This is my take from the whole adventure: I would definitely do it again! In fact, I’d sign up to do the rally itself twice because it...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread My New House & Workshop with Like Like.
    Work continues: I re-used the sink that was in there and replaced the faucet and drain. There wasn't room for a vanity so I didn't...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Love Love.
    All of the above. My trip was certainly an adventure.
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    IDK. Could be a possibility. I would rather go to Overland Expo West, but I realize that's to far for most of you. I've debated going...
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Ranger850's post in the thread Truckspotters with Like Like.
    Saw Raptor Ranger in Panama City Beach, FL this weekend. Caught it going out of town on Hwy 231
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Love Love.
    Beyond awesome. Still compiling pictures
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Haha Haha.
    Home, at last. Next time, I'm going to ride naked and grease the seat and my butt to prevent chafing.
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to ericbphoto's post in the thread MOORE Expo with Like Like.
    Lunch break.
  • 97RangerXLT
    97RangerXLT reacted to Rick W's post in the thread What did YOU do today? with Haha Haha.
    You know, I love Rustoleum. If you paint the roof a couple different colors of Rustoleum, nobody will notice the bumper.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad